Ha?

Sunday, September 25, 2005

The Parrot, The Pirate and The Periscope!

My oh My how time flies, I feel like an actor, I am an Aligator really, I think. Maybe I am the Hulk only Red instead of Green. Here is a poem that my good friend Andri Fannar Ottósson wrote. I would like to share it with you and also send best wishes to my good friend Andri, I will call you soon. The reason I write in English is because I was asked to do for my friends from Germany, but it will only be one time. please understand.
just to bad the poem is in Icelandic, sorry Dana.

Tíminn lídur eins og byssukúla og klukkan er langt gengin í thrjú
en tíminn hefur enginn úrslitaáhrif á mig,
en thad hefur THÚ.
posted by Ha?, 5:21 PM

4 Comments:

Taktu áskoruninni!
commented by Blogger Linda, 9:59 PM  
eg er hrifinn af thessari ensku tilbreytingu...fur die germans

skully
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 12:33 AM  
Tek ekki tátt í einhverjum leik sem einhverjar saumaklúbbskellingar í hafnafirdi sem stunda barnaland.is grimmt størtudu.
I aint going out like that
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 10:03 AM  
Tek ekki tátt í einhverjum leik sem einhverjar saumaklúbbskellingar í hafnafirdi sem stunda barnaland.is grimmt størtudu.
I aint going out like that
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 10:03 AM  

Add a comment